Schedule and Payment Procedures of Cash Dividends
Following the resolutions of the the Second Agenda of the AGM, which approved the distribution of the dividends in amount of Rp80,000,000,000 (Eighty billion Rupiah), or Rp3.5 per share to be paid to the entitled shareholders, with the schedule and procedures as follow:
SCHEDULE OF CASH DIVIDENDS PAYMENT
|1||Last Date of the trading period of the Company's shares on the stock exchange with|
||01 April 2016|
||06 April 2016|
|2||First Date of the trading period of the Company's shares on the stock exchange without dividend rights (Ex Dividend)|
||04 April 2016|
||07 April 2016|
|3||Recording Date||06 April 2016|
|4||Payment Date for Cash Dividends for the Financial Year 2015||27 April 2016|
PAYMENT PROCEDURES OF CASH DIVIDENDS
1. The Cash Dividneds will be paid to the shareholders of the Company whose names are registered in the Shareholders Register of the Company (recording date) on April 6, 2016 until 16.00 Western Indonesian Time.
2. For Shareholders of the Company whose shares are deposited in PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia (“KSEI”), the cash dividend shall be paid through KSEI and distributed to the securities account of the Securities Companies and/or Custodian Banks in KSEI on 27 April 2016.
3. For the shareholders who are not account holders at KSEI may request a written bank transfer payment of cash dividends by firstly applying for payment and complete the requirements to the Share Registrar (Biro Administrasi Efek) (“PT Sharestar Indonesia”) in Berita Satu Plaza FL. 7, JL. Gatot Subroto No. 35-36, Jakarta 12950, Telp. (021) 527 7966,
Fax : (021) 527 7967 by the latest on April 6, 2016 at 16.00 Western Indonesian Time. The cash dividend will be distributed through Bank transfer on April 27, 2016.
Requirements that needed:
4. The cash dividen is subject to taxes as regulated under the prevailing laws and regulations, which must be deducted and restored to the government treasury.
5. For Shareholders classified as onshore Tax Payer in the form of legal entity, is required to submit its Taxpayer’s ID Number (NPWP) to KSEI or PT. Sharestar Indonesia by the latest on April 6, 2016, 16.00 Western Indonesian Time.
Without the NPWP, the cash dividend will be subject to withholding income tax at the rate of 30%.
6. For Shareholders who are considered as offshore Tax Payer which will use the Tax Treaty under the Agreement on the Prevention of the Imposition of Dual Taxes (‘P38’) with Indonesia, they have to comply with the prevailing tax law and submit the original of domicile letter published by Competent Authority or its authorized representative in country treaty partner for exemption of income tax rates article 26 (PPh 26) no later than April 6, 2016 to PT Sharestar Indonesia, for its shareholders in the form of letter or for its shareholders in collective custody KSEI, without the Certificate of Domicile, the cash dividend paid to offshore shareholders will be subject to Article 26 of withholding income tax at the rate of 20%.